Monday, February 27, 2012

New Boat

I did not grow up boating very much.  In fact, I didn't learn how to water ski until I was about 24.  But once I did my wife did as well.  We decided to purchase a boat and see if it was going to catch on. I had a fear that the boat would spend most of its time unused.  I thought it would probably only be used a couple of times and then we would sell it after a year.

Well, this past weekend we upgraded from that starter to boat to our first Mastercraft.  After 2.5 years we know what we like, and that is boating.  We have a couple more years before we start having kids and now seemed like a great time to upgrade.

We are both extremely excited about the new boat.  We had to compromise based on our budget, but we are now proud owners of a 2001 Mastercraft Prostar 209.  The best part is that is only has 174 hours on it.  Other than a good cleaning, the boat should be ready to go as soon as the weather allows.

Looking forward to the ski season!

No comments:

Post a Comment