Friday, August 12, 2011

I like Cars

Kind of in order, but not really

Dodge Crand Caravan- went on my first date in this vehicle
Pontiac Grand Prix- my dad's car that I got to drive
**1994 Mustang v6**- MY first car
1993 Honda Civic- my first flip, I think I made about $1500 on that car
~1999 Honda Civic HX- first 5-speed. my prom date didn't appreciate this being purchased and driven the day of prom.
1998 Ford Mustand v6- this is when I fell for silver cars
1998 Mustang GT- silver again, what a great car
1998 Eclipse GST- lightweight, 210 hp. very fun
~1999 Eclipse GS- almost lost money on that one
1991 Jeep Wrangler- wish I had never sold it. I gave that Jeep many hours and thousands of dollars but it gave me a lot in return
~2000 Honda Civic- replaced the engine
1998 Audi A4- European? Yes, I think I will
~1991 Honda Civic- bought it smashed, fixed it, actually smashed it again (only wreck I've been in)
1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ- black and stock, never got around to building it
Jeep Wrangler TJ- Christmas Jeep, risky purchase but still made a little money
~1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ- red, couldn't get Dawn to drive it because it was stick
2000 Honda Civic- now my little sisters car!
2003 Cadillac CTS- silver, comfortable, I loved it. Can I get it back please?
~2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ- no A/C, too much rust
~2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ- bought it from a liar, bad purchase
2006 Mazda 3- fun little car, Dawn drove it for over a year and we still sold for a couple thousand more than we paid
2002 Grand Cherokee Limited- Dawn's car now, never thought I would like an SUV but I love this one
2004 Saturn Ion- GM's make funny noises

I really think I'm leaving something out. I thought I was up to 24 or 25 cars. But it really is getting hard to keep track.

Don't forget my first motorcycle- Honda CBRF4i. My second motorcycle- Yamaha R6.
My first boat- 2000 Regal 1800LSR

No comments:

Post a Comment