Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Date Night

During the week it can be hard to get much personal time with my wife.  I leave the house before she wakes up most days and by the time I get home, we are both too tired to do much.  But lately I have been trying to make more of an effort to do things during the week.  I don't want to live for the weekend all the time.

So last night the wife and I went out to see Our Idiot Brother.  I have to say no movie is worth the outrageous $10-15 per ticket price from most theaters, we went to the $1.50 theater!  I'm a big fan of Paul Rudd and he definitely delivered a great performance in this movie.

It was a little more heart-felt than I anticipated, but my wife enjoyed that part.  We compared it to having Michael Scott as a part of your family.  I would say the movie was worth the $3 and I enjoyed the night out.

As a side note, the $1.50 theater on the weekends is full of unseemly characters, but on a Tuesday night it's actually a pretty good group of people.  We were pleasantly surprised with this fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment