Tuesday, November 5, 2013

It's A Girl

My wife and I found out last week that our first child will be a girl!  I am extremely happy and hope she is healthy and happy.  My wife thinks I will end up spoiling her because I won't be able to tell her no.  If she is anything like my wife, that is bound to happen.  I will have to learn how to practice tough love!

I've tried not to criticize parents too much over the years because I have never been in their shoes.  Sometimes you can't help but judge others or their actions, but hopefully I can learn to parent in my own way. There are many examples from my upbringing that I will try to use, but every situation and child is different so I will just do my best and try to adjust as we go.

Either way, I'm looking forward to this next adventure in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment