Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cold Calling

I happen to have an extensive amount of experience with cold calling.  Most people probably think of telephone cold calling first, but cold calling door to door is also a very common practice.  I will be holding a training session for two local companies soon on how to be successful at door to door selling (or cold calling).

Here's why I can get paid to teach these skills to people -

7 years experience
About 40,000 doors knocked on
About 10,000 presentations given
Over 50 sales reps trained
Over half a million in personal sales
Over a million in team sales

Oh, and this was all accumulated in 4 month periods as we only ran a summer sales program, not year round.  I honestly believe I am one of the most knowledgeable door to door salespeople in the country.  Sure, there are thousands and thousands with experience in it.  But I would wager there are only hundreds with a true ability to succeed and teach others.

I am excited about the opportunity to pass on some of this knowledge in a different format than I ever have before.  This will be an intense, 4 hour training designed to address the most important and most difficult aspects of door to door sales. My expectation is that anyone in the training will be able to walk away and immediately see and impact on their performance.

We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment