Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Boat

For some reason, I get ideas in my head. Most of the time I don't stop until I find a way to complete my idea.  I might be in trouble right now.  I have this idea of upgrading boats in my head and it is really getting to me.  I can't stop myself from looking at boats on-line, emailing people about boats, and thinking about upgrading.

I love the boat that we have, but it has a few shortcomings.

1. As we have become boaters, we've learned we would like to have a little more space and power for our boat.  It doesn't have to be much bigger, but our current boat is pretty crowded with just 6 people and really crowded when we load up 8 or 9 people.  The engine works, but it really is underpowered for most of what we do and especially when we have 6 or more.

2. As an inboard/outboard the take off and time to plane is crazy long.  Just not wanting that in the future.

3. Wakeboarding is a really fun activity.  We aren't extremely serious with an watersport but boating is about fun.  Lot's of people like wakeboarding and we would like to have a tower.

4. Our next boat needs to be a crossover, good for both skiing and wakeboarding.  With skiing still a preference right now.

Plus, we have been spoiled by driving and riding on Mastercrafts.  I want one.  Plain and simple, this is a want and a desire.  Maybe I will find a way this year, maybe it won't happen for another year or two.  But right now I've got a bug and its bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment