Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 5 - Positive Thoughts

My company has hired 1 new person per month, for the last 3 months.  I anticipate another new hire within the next 30 days.  Why is this positive?  Because we are cheap and we don't hire someone unless we have to!

We are very fortunate to be growing in a time when many businesses are struggling.  I am proud to be developing opportunities for others and giving them a way to make a living.  Entrepreneurs are a special kind of person (and a special kind of crazy).  I fall into that category.  Even though I believe I could have a very successful sales career in just about any industry I wanted, I have this strange disease that makes me want to do more than sell.  It makes me want to create, develop, and build successful organizations.

And right now we are doing it!  I try to constantly improve myself.  I try to be humble (kind of!).  I try to appreciate what I do have.  I have always thought I was a hard worker.  But I have pushed myself in ways I never imagined in the past 13 months.  And we are just getting started.

Good things happen to good people.  Just try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment