Thursday, December 8, 2011

Crazy Week

I think sometimes I would be better off if I learned how to say no.  As a sales oriented person, it seems like I am also accommodating to what other people want and lately I seem to be maxing out my time.  I need to be careful about not taking on more than I can handle.

But this week I was able to attend a hockey game.  I participate in the Big Brother program and one of the players donated his private suite!  I had never been in one of the suites and my Little had never been to a hockey game, so we were both surprised and pleased with the donated tickets.

It turned out to be a really good game even though the Predators lost by one goal with only 3 minutes to go.  Other than that it was a very competitive game with plenty of excitement.  It was also great because I spent a lot of time with my little between the drive to the game, at the game and the drive back.  The entire experience is very new but he seemed to be more talkative already.  I'm  looking forward to how things will turn out.  He is a really good kid.

Other than the hockey game, this week has been filled with all kinds of work issues and I will have to save that for other posts (if I ever have the time).  But for now, I'm trying to get everything wrapped up so I can enjoy a weekend visiting friends in Atlanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment