Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Friday of 2011!

It is the last Friday of 2011!  The last work day of 2011!

This year has been one of the most interesting, challenging and exciting years of my life.  I have enjoyed many successes in my short 27 years.  2011 marked the end of an era (over 7 years in a pest control related sales position) and the beginning of the rest of my life.

I own a local security company with 5 team members.
I own a local IT company with 5 team members.
I own a local web and graphic design company with 1 team member.

I'm excited about the new adventures and the new opportunities.  It has been a struggle to drastically cut my pay and develop my future earnings more than my current earnings.  I feel like I have invested so much in 12 months and it is obvious the pay off will be big.

I'm looking forward to continuing my own personal development and seeing those around me grow.  I don't know exactly where all of our companies are headed, but we have clear goals and a plan to get where we think we should be!  I just hope that everyone else enjoys the experience as much as I am.

I've sat down and made my personal goals and I have written goals for our companies.  The road is still daunting.  There is no immediate satisfaction, but there are many, many small wins and successes that keep my going everyday.  I can't wait for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment