Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 1 - Positive Thoughts

I am going to try and write 30 posts about positive thoughts / happenings in my life.  I believe I am generally a positive person but I also believe you can always improve.

So, last night my wife made chicken tacos for dinner.  We typically eat these tacos once per week or maybe once every two weeks.  We live in Little Mexico, so we can get tacos just about anywhere.  But my wife makes delicious tacos.  She makes them out of chicken because I personally like chicken much more than ground beef.

Her chicken tacos are delicious.  First she cooks the chicken in a pan, then shreds it, and then puts it back in the pan with seasoning.  The meat tastes great!  She always has a lot of extras to go in the tacos.  Sour cream. Cheese. Avocado. Salsa.  Lots of lots of flavor!

I appreciate her making dinner for me and love that the dinner is so enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment