Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Morning

Monday Morning is always difficult.  I don't dread the week like many people probably do, I just seem to be tired!  I spend all week developing the habit of getting up early, only to ruin it every weekend.  So when Monday morning rolls around it is harder than ever to get out of bed.

Fortunately, I am able to kick myself into gear and get going for the week. I'm typically very excited about what the new week might bring.  And I dive into head first.  I also love the weekends for everything they offer.  But I am really trying to find a balance between enjoying my week and my weekend.  I don't want to be a person that lives for the weekend.  The guy that counts down the days, the hours, and the minutes until the next weekend.  That is why I am excited about daylight savings time and the extra daylight we have at the end of the day.  It will allow me to get more out of my week.  Because when I get home and it is dark, I don't want to do anything.  When I get home and it is light outside, I am more encouraged to get things done!

So here's to Monday Morning and everything it represents.  A new week and new opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment